- Raise $55,000 with to buy 30 new computers and to fund Planet Bravo expenses (the Computer Lab Instructor salary, software licenses, and classroom materials), the Edison Robotics Program, and Equipment Updates/Repairs
- 5th Annual Tech Trek Walkathon
- 4th Annual S.T.E.A.M. Carnival
- 4th Annual Spring Read-A-Thon
- Fall Raffle for Amusement Tickets
Thomas Edison Elementary Foundation (TEEF) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to help expand and enhance the quality of education for all students attending Thomas Edison Elementary Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish FLAG, and to carry on other charitable activities allowed by laws.
Our foundation was started in 2011 by a group of inspired and committed parents who saw a great need to help the school. It started out with our Dual Immersion Spanish program. We needed Spanish books, but the school budget couldn't help to supply them. These parents decided that they needed to help. They started out small with donation drives, read-a-thons, movie nights and soon they had raised enough money for spanish books for the classrooms. But soon after there were more needs, great needs, for our entire school. This could only be accomplished by creating a non-profit organization to help support the school. With non-profit status bigger donations could be sought after. They threw a parent party using their own funds and working together they raised enough money to create T.E.E.F, The Thomas Edison Elementary Foundation 501 (c) 3 non-profit.
Board Of Directors
Joann Lo - President
Will Castro - Vice President
Laurie Salcedo - Secretary
Katherine Alfaro - Treasurer
Jessica Crocker - Communications Director
Board of Directors